Repiquet house - 25 rue de Paris
The Repiquet house was build in 1844, it was the first house on the street made of stone. Michel Debré was a friend of the Repiquet family and lived a few years in this house. The roof "à la française" used to be high and four-sided. Sadly it was destroyed by the terrible cyclone Jenny in 1962 and was replaced by a flat roof.
It is one of the only private houses on the street, the Repiquet family still lives inside.